Candidates wishing to take part in the entrance examination, must submit the completed application form, no later than the closing date for application (see right), to the study secretariat of the Conservatorium van Amsterdam.
In addition to this form you must send in the following documents:
* copy of diploma(s) granted
* copy of the page in your passport which contains the registration number and the photo
* an IELTS- or TOEFL-language certificate. Please note: this is only required for non-Dutch/non-English speaking candidates from countries outside the EU, please click here.
* a brief biography
* recordings if requested; please see the admission requirements for the principal subject of your choice. Please note that for the master programme in jazz a recording is required for every principal subject.
* a Classical plan of study or Jazz plan of study (only when you apply for the master's degree programme; not required for the master programmes in Composing for Film and Live Electronics)
Please submit all documents no later than the closing date for application by e-mail to cva-studadmin @ ahk.nl
or by regular mail to:
Conservatorium van Amsterdam
1011 DL Amsterdam
Please state your name, the department (classical music, early music, jazz, popular music, music in education) and the instrument you apply for on the envelope.
Closing dates for application
15 January 2017 (please use the application form on www.opera-academy.nl)
Classical Music, Early Music
1 March 2017
15 March 2017
15 March 2017
Master programme in Live Electronics
8 May 2017
Music in Education
31 May 2017
Composing for Film
1 April 2017; material has to be sen in before 1 May
National Master of Music in Orchestral Conducting
1 November 2016