Information about projects and performances that our current students and recently graduated alumni are presenting in April/May 2012.
All projects are shown outside DasArts, in (inter)national venues and festivals. Some have arisen from the study programme at DasArts, others have been developed autonomously.
Riina Maidre and Maike Lond
PostUganda - Concert-performance.
- May 10th 2012, Societaetstheater in Dresden - Festival szene: BALTIKUM.
Luca Andrea Stappers
Stagedesign of Souk - Dutch Arabic Music and Dance by Holland Symfonia
April 28th 2012, Rotterdam - De Doelen,
May 3rd 2012, Eindhoven - Muziekgebouw Frits Philips,
May 5th 2012, Amsterdam - Het Concertgebouw.
Luca Andrea Stappers
Stagedesign of De Orkestkeuken - theatrical concert for children by
- April 15th 2012 at 14:00 - 15:00 and 16:00 - 17:00, Amsterdam - Podium Mozaïek,
- April 18th 2012 at 15:30-16:30, Amsterdam - Podium Mozaïek,
- Sunday the 22nd of April 2012 at 14:00-15:00 and 16:00-17:00, MuzyQ Amsterdam - Atlantisplein 1.
No time for art
- April the 28th & 29th, Heidelberg (Germany) – Stückemarkt
- May the 4th & 5th, Glasgow (UK) – Mayfesto
- May the 9th, London(UK) - Institute of Contemporary Arts
- June the 7th, Düsseldorf (Germany) – Forum Freies Theater
- June the 8th, Hamburg (Germany) – Kampnagel
- June the 9th, 10th & 11th, Berlin (Germany) – Ballhaus Naunynstraße.
A staged reading by Laila Soliman
- 1st of May 2012, 8th annual PEN World Voices Festival of International Literature, New York City - Martin E. Segal Theatre Center
Presented by Dance Roads
A solo dance theatre piece with concept and performance from Maria Kefirova.
- May 10th, 11th, 12th 2012, Montreal – Tangante,
- May 15th, 16th, Bordeaux – Glob Theatre,
- May 21st, 22nd, Cardiff – Chapter,
- May 29th, 30st, Arnhem, Musis sacrum Schouwurg Arnhem.
Maika Knoblich & Hendrik Quast
Within 24 hours the happening "Heide" runs through a whole cycle of life of a heathland. With help from the audience and four sheep the process of building and cultivating a landscape will be performed in an inside theatrespace.
- May 17th 2012 at 18:30 until May 18th 2012 at 18.30, Festival aan de Werf Utrecht - Theater Kikker
Lecture performance (from fellows and guests of the Freie Universität Berlin).
- May 3rd 2012, Freie Universität Berlin - International Research Centre "Interweaving Performance Cultures".
Pedro Manuel and Margo van de Linde
Third Culture Kid - A solo performance written/performed by Margo van de Linde and directed by Pedro Manuel.
- May 3rd until May 5th 2012 at 20:30, Rotterdam – Meent 125,
- May 6th 2012 at 16:00, Rotterdam – Meent 125.
- May 10th until May 12th at 21:00, Rozentheater Amsterdam – Rozengracht 117.
Interview with Margo van de Linde
- May 8th 2012 at 20:00, Amsterdam – Pakhuis de Zwijger
Enjoy Whitness - Performance
- April 19th until April 21st 2012, Stockholm - Royal dramatic theatre Stockholm.
- May 24th until June 26th, Gothenburg - Dance & theater festival.
- May 21st 2012, Gothenburg - Dance & theater festival
One Market under God Chapter #4 - Performance
- June 11th until June 14th 2012, Inter Arts Center