We are delighted to announce that 5 students from the Academy of Theatre and Dance have been selected by an international jury to participate in the Erasmus+ funded project: CHANGE NOW!
Congratulations to the selected artists:
Carolina Bianchi Ribeiro (DAS Theatre)
Alexander Blum (SNDO)
Antonia Kritzer (Regie Opleiding)
Flavia Barbosa Pinheiro (DAS Choreography)
Ciro Goudsmit (SNDO)
From September 2021, the selected artists will join a cohort of international peers to participate in a 2-year workshop cycle with the possibility to develop a full-scale performance in one of Warsaw’s most renowned theatres.
CHANGE NOW! is an Erasmus Strategic Partnership project that brings together five European theatre schools, to jointly create innovative practices for diversity, inclusion and empowerment in theatre and performance. The partners are:
- Aleksander Zelwerowicz National Academy of Dramatic Art in Warsaw (Poland)
- Academy of Theatre and Dance (ATD), Amsterdam (Netherlands)
- Conservatoire National Supérieur d’Art Dramatique (CNSAD), Paris (France)
- Royal Conservatoire of Scotland, Glasgow (United Kingdom)
- Institute of Applied Theatre Studies, Justus-Liebig University of Gießen (Germany)
The aim of the project is to support the autonomy of young artists and the non-violent process of theatre education: a system of constructive feedback, development of anti-violence and anti-discrimination policies, supporting diversity in all schools taking part in the project.
For more information: http://changenow.at.edu.pl/