Deadline: Wednesday 5 October 2022, 13:00 hrs.
You can find all the details for participation in the AHK Graduation Prize Regulations 2022 (PDF).
STEP 1: Read AHK Graduation Prize Regulations 2022 and the Instructions for submitting (below) thoroughly.
STEP 2: Fill in and submit the AHK Eindwerkprijs Graduation Prize 2022 form. You can find the form at the bottom of this page.
STEP 3: Assemble seven seperate documents as described below. Put the title of your work, your name and the abbreviated name of your academy (eg. CvA, AvB, RWA) in the title of all your documents. Send in your submission as described below under Entry.
Instructions for submitting
The entry must consist of the following seven documents. Please note: send the documents as separate documents, labelled with clear numbers and titles (as below). Preferable send in text documents as Word documents.
- overview of details: student’s name, address, email address, telephone number, date of birth, study programme / specialisation, title graduation work, link to profile on the graduates website and/or LinkedIn;
- the graduation work in the form of a text, video, photo, script, audio, images and/or scale models. In the case of video: do not send large video files, but a link to an online environment where the video can be seen;
- motivation from the candidate, which should be maximum a half A4 page, with a brief summary of the project, the phase of the project (is it a completed project/work in progress/unrealized design?), the manner of connection with the outside world and the relevance for the further development of the profession;
- letter of recommendation on behalf of the study programme, explaining why the work meets the criteria of the prize, maximum a half A4 page;
- letter of recommendation from an external expert, maximum a half A4 page;
- proof of the date of graduation (e.g. copy of the degree certificate or a confirmation of the study programme stating your graduation date);
- proof that the graduation project has been assessed to be 'good' / 8 or higer, signed by an authorised examiner (if available, not obligatory).
a. Give documents 1 to 7 numbers and titles as above.
b. On every page you submit, put your name and the abbreviated name of your academy (eg ATD, NFA).
c. Submit the documents as separate documents (and not as 1 large PDF). In the title of each document, put the name of the graduation work, your name, and the abbreviated name of your academy.
d. If possible, supply text files as a Word file.
Send your digital entry to firstname.lastname@example.org, for example using WeTransfer.com.
In case you have hard copy documents you want the jury to take a look at during their meeting - for instance a book, photos or scale model - you could also hand it off to the reception desk of the Academy of Theatre and Dance, Jodenbreestraat 3, or send it to:
AHK - Department Education, research, communications
Attn. Jury AHK Graduation Prize
PO Box 15079
1001 MB Amsterdam
Please, email email@example.com.