Printing and copying
The AHK uses default settings for printing, taking into account its sustainability policy:
- default is black & white (if you want to print full-colour you need to specify this);
- default is double-sided (if you want to print single-sided you need to specify this).
With regards to usability the following agreements have been made:
- follow me printing: a print job can be collected at any printer in the AHK network, in all AHK buildings;
- charged printing: students and staff members pay to print. Prices vary for full colour and black & white;
- printing on demand: taking into account the sustainability and security policy a print job is only executed after the student or staff card has been entered at the printer. It is also possible to cancel print jobs.
To cancel print jobs visit the website print.ahk.nl. You can delete your print jobs here easily; you will not be charged for cancelled print jobs. If you do not collect your print, it will be deleted automatically after 24 hours.
Just like for printing, black & white and double-sided are the default settings when copying. You also need your student or staff card to make use of the copying facilities.
Rates for printing and copying
Throughout the AHK the rates for printing and copying are the samen, regardless of the location you submit or collect your print job:
A4 black&white € 0,03
A3 black&white € 0,06
A4 full-colour € 0,12
A3 full-colour € 0,24