If you feel aggrieved or that you have been treated unfairly, it is possible to lodge an official complaint.

Two regulations apply to complaints within the AHK:

  • For complaints about public safety, unacceptable and deviant behaviour in the sense of sexual intimidation, aggression, discrimination and/or violence, the Complaints procedure for sexual intimidation and aggression (PDF) applies. You can contact one of the confidential advisers if you want to talk in confidence about the undesirable behaviour and/or about the possibility of a formal complaints procedure.

Complaints can only be lodged against the behaviour of people, not against a regulation or decision. It is not possible to appeal against the handling of a complaint.


Student health and wellbeing

More information about public safety and confidential advisors