Proof of enrolment

Your student card is only valid in combination with your proof of enrolment. At the end of September each academic year, a small-sized proof of enrolment will be sent to your postal address. If you need the original, full version of your proof of enrolment, for example when renting a room, you can apply for this using the form below. You can subsequently pick up the form from Central Student Administration.

Request proof of enrolment