Your complete submission needs to be received on Wednesday 11 September 2019.
To participate, you need to have obtained a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree from the Amsterdam University of the Arts between 1 September 2018 and 31 August 2019.
You can find all the details in the AHK Graduation Prize Regulations (PDF).
What to send
The entry must consist of the following documents, labelled with clear numbers and titles:
- overview of details: the student’s name, address, telephone number(s), email address, date of birth, name of the study programme, title of the graduation work, graduation date; names and email addresses of supervisors and authors of the letters of recommendation, link(s) to profile on the graduates website and/or LinkedIn (or you could include a document with your CV);
- the graduation work itself (insofar as possible), in the form of a text, video, photo, script, audio, images and/or scale models;
- proof that the graduation project has been assessed to be 'good' / 8 or higer, signed by an authorised examiner (for the Academy of Architecture, it's sufficient if the letters of recommendation point out in which way your project is outstanding);
- proof of the date of graduation (e.g. copy of the degree certificate);
- motivation from the candidate, which should be maximum one A4 page, with a brief summary of the graduation project, the manner of connection with the outside world and the relevance for the further development of the profession;
- letter of recommendation on behalf of one of the supervisors of the study programme, explaining why the graduation work meets the criteria of the prize particularly well;
- letter of recommendation from an external expert;
- documentation about the work, such as promotional material, reviews, prizes won, etc. (if available).
AHK - Department Quality, communications and policy
Attn. Jury AHK Graduation Prize
PO Box 15079
1001 MB Amsterdam
or hand your hardcopy off to the secretariat of the Service Bureau, 3rd floor of the Academy of Theatre and Dance, Jodenbreestraat 3 (open until 17:30).
Please, email email@example.com.