. These new programmes are in addition to the four master programmes initiated in 2012 and 2013: Early Keyboards, String Quartet, Live Electronics and the innovative master specialization Profile Contemporary Music. With these six new master programmes, the CvA connects to new developments and demands in the contemporary professional music practice. The regular master programmes, judged as ‘Excellent’, also continue to be on offer.
The new master programmes consist of three degree studies and three specializations:
* master degree: Pianotrio as a principal subject
* master degree: Répétiteurship as a principal subject
* master degree: Instruments in Historical Perspective
* master specialization: Chamber Music
* master specialization: Orchestral Performance
* master specialization: New Music