The Amsterdam School of the Arts (AHK) takes part in the Holland Scholarship programme. The scholarship is meant for international students from outside the European Economic Area (EEA) who want to do their bachelor’s or master’s in the Netherlands. The EEA consists of the European Union countries and Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway.The application deadline is 31 March.
The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. Candidates will receive this in the first year of their studies. The AHK has a limited number of ten Holland Scholarships available.
- Your nationality is non-EEA.
- You are applying for a full-time bachelor’s or master’s course at the AHK (except the Master of Museology).
- You meet the admission requirements of the AHK course that you are applying for.
- You already started the admission procedure for one of AHK’s courses.
- You have never before studied at an education institution in the Netherlands.
- Only the most talented students according to the AHK are eligible for selection.
- The selection of the candidates is based on ranking.
- A scholarship can only be granted when a candidate on the final ranking list is admitted to the study course.
How to apply
You can apply for the Holland Scholarship at Amsterdam School of the Arts until 31 March 2015. You can contact the student counsellor of the faculty of the course of your choice for the Holland Scholarship application form.
The scholarship is financed by the Dutch Ministry of Education, Culture and Science, Dutch research universities and universities of applied sciences.