Deadline: 2 December, 2022, 23:59
In Pursuit of Otherwise Possibilities is launching its second Queer Feedback Sessions program and looking for a cohort of LGBTQ+ artists and researchers interested in participating in an artistic research project exploring theories and methodologies of queering performance feedback.
As a participant you will :
- Receive an honorarium of € 200
- Connect with an exciting group of queer makers and researchers in Amsterdam.
- Present your work and receive feedback
- Receive mentorship from professional queer artists
- Contribute to research on queering feedback presented in IPOP’s publication planned for the 2023
More information and application: please click here
Locations: DAS Graduate School (Overhoeksplein 2), ATD (Jodenbreestraat 3)
IPOP artistic coordinators are Elioa Steffen and Szymon Adamczak, alums of DAS Theatre. This project is supported by Quality agreements, Participation Council of the ATD, Platform 2025 and DAS Research. Visual identity: Studio Pieter Jan Boterhoek.