The Academy of Architecture is looking for assessors for the professional experience of our students.
The Amsterdam Academy of Architecture operates a concurrent education system; students work from Monday to Thursday and come to the Academy on Fridays and evenings for their studies.
The work of our students is their professional experience as laid down in the Architect's Title Act (Wet op de Architectentitel)
Every year we review the professional experience of our students. We do this based on our external curriculum with the help of many professionals: architects, landscape architects, and urban designers.
We will review about 200 students this year on Wednesday evening 19 April and Thursday evening 20 April.
We have a pool of reviewers but are always interested in new reviewers and strive for a balanced representation of the professional field:
- Do you have an affinity with our education system?
- Are you graduated as an architect, landscape architect or urban designer, have at least 3 years of professional experience and are preferably registered for at least 3 years in the 'architectenregister'?
- Are you working as a professional architect, landscape architect or urban designer?
- Do you like to review students' professional experience, reflect on their work, give them feedback and feedforward and help them progress in their professional education?
- Do you have experience with reviewing, or do you want to get experience in this?
- Do you know our external curriculum, or are you willing to get to know it? (See www.avbwerkt.nl > menu > downloads)
Then we are looking for you!
Interested? Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - we look forward to hearing from you!